The recently established Food, Metabolism and Society domain is keen to work with - and learn from - as many stakeholders as possible.
If you are a UCL researcher and would like to become a member of the domain, or if you are a researcher or journalist searching for an expert, please contact email@example.com
Find experts in:
- ageing; obesity; diabetes; genetic disorders of metabolic function; evolution of metabolic genes; the microbiome and metabolic health.
- malnutrition; metabolic disease in the developing world; food security and supply; architecture and urban planning for health-living.
- agricultural impacts on biodiversity; genetically-modified crops; urban farming; evolutionary and cultural adaptation to agriculture; anthropology of agriculture.
- archaeology; historical, cultural and evolutionary perspectives on metabolism research.
- behaviour change for healthy living; obesogenic environment; effects of food industry marketing; socioeconomic factors affecting food choices.