Food, Metabolism and Society
The Food, Metabolism and Society research domain combines UCL resources to promote interdisciplinary approaches addressing metabolic disease and global nutrition, and to further communication between academics, policy-makers, the food industry, and the public.
The Strategic Research and Development Manager position is now open. This is a 50% of a full time position, with the other 50% involving research-related activities in the Division of Biosciences. We are interested in candidates with a PhD in Biosciences or related subjects, and preferably some knowledge of metabolism research. Please send an expression of interest and CV to Prof Frances Brodsky, Director of Biosiences, firstname.lastname@example.org. View the full official advert. Deadline is 22nd April 2019, with interviews on 7th May 2019.
Image credits (left to right):
- What should we eat? - Professor Judith Brodsky
- C.H. Best and F.G. Banting (the scientists who discovered insulin) - Wikimedia file repository
- Mitochondria in Action by Odra Noel - Scientific Art
- Space Station Flyover of the Mediterranean - NASA/ESA
- Agriculture - StateofIsrael (CC BY 2.0)
- Easter Island Moai - Professor Frances Brodsky