Do you use data science, computational science or digital technologies in your research? Join Prof Phil Luthert (Ophthalmology) and Prof Jonathan Tennyson (Physics and Astronomy) at the exciting launch of UCL’s eResearch Domain on 29th June 14:00 - 18:00 in the Main Quad Paviloon.
- Are you interested in collaborative, funding or training opportunities?
- What’s your priority for the domain?
- What would you do if there was £2 million funding?
- Take opportunity to network with researchers across all UCL faculties and ISD
- Discover the diversity of UCL’s research
The UCL eResearch domain brings together the community across UCL who perform theoretical and applied research into computational and data sciences and digital technologies to enhance UCL’s environment for research and teaching in this field.
The UCL Research Domains are large, cross-disciplinary research communities that span UCL and our partner organisations, fostering interaction and collaboration. We believe that by bringing together a critical mass of expertise we can undertake internationally leading research in our key areas of strength.