eResearch Domain: Careers Network Town Hall
You are invited an open meeting with the eResearch Domain Career Network on 6 February 2018 (13:00 - 14:30). This network aims to provide a career development platform for researchers who use data science, computational science or digital technology approaches from all faculties, facilitating networking, training and opportunities for shared learning.
- What would help your career?
- Do you want to join the careers network committee?
- Suggested topics so far include: software development, clinical data management for engineers, ethics, IP management for emerging technologies, navigating the software/ hardware interface, UCL career services awareness, licensing, research integrity, how to establish industry collaborations.
Come along and let us know what would help you develop your career and find out about opportunities to develop your leadership skills and develop your CV.
It is open to members of all faculties who are involved in research using data science, computational modelling and digital technologies. Come to the meeting to let us know what would help your career! Please register online
- Sign up for our email updates about funding, events, and other initiatives. And tell us a little more about your research interests and priorities for the next three years
- You can also follow us on Twitter
- For UCL researchers, select the UCL IRIS eResearch Theme when you complete/update your IRIS profile