EDEN – Environment Domain Early-career Network
EDEN, the Environment Domain’s Early-career Network is open to all researchers with an interest in environmental studies and identifying themselves as early career researchers, e.g. PhDs, post-docs, fellows and newly-appointed lecturers. Our aims are to:
- Promote multidisciplinary research
- Provide a platform for peer support, career advice, mentoring, training, funding information, etc.
- Identify and highlight key needs of early-career researchers
- Bring key themes that UCL environment researchers are working on to the fore
- Promote work-life balance, equality, diversity and inclusion.
We are keen to hear from anyone wishing to contribute to our activities – email us at email@example.com.
Find out more about the EDEN Chairs who represent departments and institutes across UCL.
Subscribe to our mailing list to keep up-to-date with opportunities, events and workshops.
Find out more about the events that we are planning to hold in the coming months.