How to make an application
- The call for 2017-18 aplication has closed. Funding permited we hope to run the scheme again for academic year 2018-19. Make sure that you sign-up for our newsletter and Tweets so that you will know when the next call opens. Further details about the scheme.
The application process is made up of two stages. Please follow the instructions below:
Start by downloading and completing this application form
NB: If you are using Internet Explorer it may take a while to download this form. If you can't download the form or, if you receive an error message, please open up this page again in Firefox.
When you have completed the application form, convert it into a PDF and then upload it via our online submission form. Before you submit your application make sure that you have the following elements in place to successfully and easily submit your application:
- 1GB is the maximum file size for an application that can be uploaded and submitted. You will not be able to upload and submit an application larger that this
- The email address, position, dept., faculty details of your UCL Co-Investor(s)
- A key word summary (max 10 words) of your and your Co-Investigator(s)' research interests e.g. "transport justice", "governance", "decision-making"
- The name and email address of your Departmental Finance Administrator