UCL's Collaborative Social Science Domain
Supporting social science researchers
at UCL regardless of their departmental or faculty affiliations
- Social Science Plus 2018-19: £10,000 for a social science led cross-disciplinary pilot project that will lay the basis for a major external funding application
- Getting Collaborative Social Science Published
- How social scientists can get involved in the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund
- Two Pilot Projects supported by Social Science Plus
What do we do
The Collaborative Social Science Domain (CSSD) supports social science researchers at UCL regardless of their departmental or faculty affiliations. CSSD encourages methodological innovation and new cross disciplinary partnerships across institutional boundaries. Our Social Science Plus funding scheme supports pilot projects that will lay the basis for major external funding applications. We also manage internal selection processes in response to quota driven calls from funding organisations. Our Early Career Network and engagement/impact activities build capacity.
We want to hear from researchers with social science interests working in law, languages, medicine, engineering, the built environment, the natural sciences etc. as well as those working in the wide range of disciplinary fields in the social sciences. We are also interested in non-social scientists who wish to deepen their research activities by forming collaborations with UCL's rich range of social scientists.
Keep in touch with UCL's Collaborative Social Science Domain
- Please sign up for our email updates about funding, events and other initiatives
- Follow us on Twitter
- For UCL researchers select the UCL IRIS Collaborative Social Science Theme when you complete/update your IRIS profile