The aims of the Cancer Research Domain are to:
- Promote communication, collaboration and cross-disciplinary cancer research
- Facilitate grant success, research income and access to resources
- Support career development, education and recruitment
- Manage relationships, creating new strategic partnerships and promote entrepreneurship
- Raise the profile of cancer research at UCL
The Cancer Domain supports UCL’s position as a world-leading environment for cancer research, and UCLs strategic commitment to and investment in cancer research. It aligns with the principal themes of UCL’s 2034 strategy, in terms of supporting academic leadership and bringing together research excellence with world-class teaching and career development.